Sunday, November 11, 2012

A passion for creating!

I have a passion for creating things. I love watching as paper is glued together in such away that creates the most beautiful work of art. Each month, I have the opportunity and privilege to share my love and passion for creating amazing little works of art with those that attend my class. I love it. I love sharing ideas, thoughts, opinions and watching others get excited about what they are creating. I absolutely love it. It immediately releases those incredible warm fuzzies throughout my whole body.

For the month of November, we created “grateful” cards. Look what we created…

2012-11-13 21.23.39

Then, every other month, I meet with a group of sweet ladies and participate in a card swap. I love it. Each time we meet, I feel like it is Christmas morning. Our theme for this swap was Christmas. We each made a Christmas card and two Christmas tags to give to each other. I loved it. I am so excited. My Christmas cards are already to be written in and mailed.

This is my Christmas card that I created for everyone.

2012-11-13 21.26.16

These are my two Christmas tags that I created.

2012-11-13 21.26.26 (1)

Look at  what I received…

2012-11-13 21.27.50

and…

2012-11-13 21.29.56

I love these cards and tags.   I love it!!

~Michelle

P.S. I am grateful for beautiful paper, glue, buttons, ribbons and the list goes on and on. 

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I love all of this! I love the meetings, the S&C, I love all the cards made, and your card was awesome, as were your tags. Thanks for inviting me to these things!