Saturday, December 1, 2012

I love her smile and laughter.

I was able to spend almost the entire day with my favorite little person, Brys.  I love this little girl with all of my heart.  Her laughter and smile are so contagious.  We shopped, ate, laughed, talked, shopped , laughed and talked some more. I love how her tiny little hand fits in mine.  I love her giggle when she sees anything that has to do with Christmas.  I love how she talks non-stop.  She is so adorable. 

We had been shopping for a little while when I had the following conversation with her:

“Brys, where do you want to eat lunch?”

She thinks for a moment and responds, “I think that I would love to eat in that little place on center street?”

“What place is that?

“Um…let me put on my thinking cap?” 

Meanwhile, my mom calls my dad and inquires where he would like to have lunch.  Wendys.

“Brys, Papa wants to eat at Wendys.”

I look in the rear view mirror and see the hugest smile.  “That is exactly where I wanted to eat.” Then, she starts giggling.  Aw…I love this little girl.

2012-12-01_14.42.34

We had been shopping for a little while and she looks up at me with those big brown eyes of hers.  “Can we go to Hobby Lobby?”

“Why do you want to go to Hobby Lobby?” 

She answers, “I need to look at the ribbon.  I have some projects in mind.”

As we walk into Hobby Lobby, she informs me that the ribbon is upstairs.  I was curious of what she was going to do. 

2012-12-01_15.20.59

She stood in front of the ribbon, picked up one spool at a time, examined it ,and placed it back on the shelf.  She did this several times.  I asked her what she was doing.  She responded, “I am just getting some ideas.”  Aw…I love this girl.  She makes me smile!

After looking at the spools of ribbon for awhile, she asked if we could check out the mirrors. 

2012-12-01_15.23.38 

I asked her what she was doing.  She told me that she just loves looking at herself.  She is such a crazy little girl.  I love spending time with her.  She makes me giggle continuously.

We had so much fun today.  I love my little buddy.  She brings so much happiness to my heart.  It was such a fun day.  I love these types of days.

~Michelle

2 comments:

Angela said...

she is getting so big

¡Vieve! said...

Holy cow she's the cutest. And I second that notion, she is getting so big, but still skinny-minny! I hope her projects turn out well!