Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Oh Christmas movies…you make my heart sing.

214484000974903967_OsFzuWeA_c

One of the things that I love about this time of year is all of the Christmas movies that are on  television.  Seriously, I get so excited to find out what is on the Hallmark channel.  I find myself watching one movie, then the previews for the next one shows across the television and I get excited.  I watch that one and then…it is early in the morning and time to get up for the day.  I love how everything ends happy. 

I think that I have only watched a few that I really didn’t care for but it is quickly forgotten just in time to watch another one.  Aw…I love this time of year.  Absolutely love it.

I love snuggling up in my blankets next my fireplace and watching happy shows that bring tears to my eyes.  I love laughing one moment and crying the next.  I wish that these types of movies were on TV all year long.  Ok, maybe not…I don’t think that I would get much accomplished. 

 

What are some of your favorite Christmas movies?  Seriously, I would love to know.

~Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I am LOVING all the Christmas movies, especially all the new ones this year. I really loved Naughty or Nice, and I love all the old standbys that I seem to watch every year. Elf is so good - I love that quote!

Gerb said...

Your quote is from my all-time favorite - ELF! That movie never stops being funny. My other favorite is It's a Wonderful Life.