Friday, December 7, 2012

Joy fills my heart!

I love the Christmas season.  I love decorating my home and making the spirit of Christmas come alive.  I think I gained this love for decorating from my mom.  My parents home is filled with Christmas trees and decorations.  Each room has its own tree and decorations to match.  I love it. 

I don’t decorate every room in my home but I do decorate  my entrance way, living room, kitchen and my bedroom.  I love it.  I love spending time in these specific rooms.  Aw…I love Christmas time.  I love how joy just fills my heart!

So, tonight, I will share with you the Christmas tree in my bedroom.  It sits on my dresser and it is decorated in blues and browns…perfect for my room.

2012-12-09_22.31.27

I love the glistening lights!  It feels my room with the perfect light. 

2012-12-09_22.31.53

It does feel my heart with joy!

2012-12-09_22.32.03

Hope your heart is filled with joy tonight!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Such a cute tree! Yours and your moms trees and decorations all over the house is inspiring!