Sunday, December 23, 2012

I love to wrap presents!

2012-12-23_20.22.37

It is only 2 days until Christmas. Count them. 1-2! I hadn’t even started wrapping presents. So, tonight was the night. I turned on a Christmas movie and wrapped and wrapped all of my presents. I love wrapping presents. I am not sure why it is such a stress reliever but it is. I love to pick out the wrapping paper and ribbon. I love to tie beautiful bows and make darling name tags…I just love it. I love giving gifts and I love wrapping presents!! I LOVE IT!!

After all of the presents are wrapped, I love to sit and stare at them. I know, I am a tad bit crazy. It just brings sunshine to my heart. I love it!!

Happy Wrapping Presents Day!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I love wrapping gifts! And then putting them under the tree, or just having them in piles. I always get so excited about the people that will open it, and I hope they like their stuff as much as I think they will.