Monday, December 24, 2012

Just thoughts…

baby-jesus-mary-joseph-by-dewey

I read the account of the Savior’s birth late this evening.  I thought about the shepherds, the wise men, the innkeeper, Mary and Joseph…I thought about how each of them had an important role when the Savior was brought into this world.  I ponder the importance of the events that took place in the Savior’s life.  His relationships.   The many people that he touched through his service.  I am so grateful for my testimony of the Savior.  I am grateful for all that He did for me.

As I thought about the different events and relationships in my own life, I came to the knowledge that I have been completely blessed. I am so grateful for all of the them…the bad ones but more importantly the good ones..especially the ones that bring tenderness to my heart and smiles to my face.  I am so grateful for everyone that came into my life. 

Merry Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

You always think of things in such a different way than I do, you seem to think of the small things that never would occur to me. That's a great gift. :)

Gerb said...

And I am thankful to have you in my life! You always know when I need a happy thought or a little note in the mail or a treat at my door. Thank you for being my awesome friend!!