Saturday, December 22, 2012

White Chocolate Candy Cane Popcorn

I realized this morning that there are only 3 days until Christmas.  3 DAYS!  That is it! I haven’t made treats.  I haven’t wrapped any presents.  Christmas is coming and I am not at all ready for it. I wanted to make some type of treat.  I wanted it to be easy and I wanted it to be delicious.  As I thought and thought about it, I decided to make…

2012-12-22_22.41.01

White Chocolate Candy Cane Popcorn. 

I ended up making 8 batches of it tonight.  Even though it is delicious…I don’t think that I will be making it again any time soon.

Happy Treat Making Day!! (Is that such a day…it is for me?!)

~Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I wish I had had some of this! I need to make some, I think. ...Now that Christmas is over.

Maleen said...

Yum. That looks fabulous. We got a popcorn popper for Christmas, so I need some good recipes.