Monday, December 10, 2012

Coke Light from Germany

I love receiving sweet little gifts, letters, and cards.  I love when they are unexpected.  These little things brighten my day.  This morning when I received this sweet little gift, I had plenty of smiles to share.  See, my dear friend, Vieve, spent the past week in Germany and look what she brought me…

2012-12-10_14.53.10

Coke Light. I loved it!! Let me clarify…I loved the gift…the taste…the taste of this drink is …interesting.  I can’t even begin to describe the taste.  It tastes kind of like Diet Coke but extremely sweet.  Hmm…I think the people in Germany that love this drink should try American Diet Coke.  I am sure that they would love it even more than this interesting drink.  Also, what I noticed about the bottle (other than the shape) is the plastic is really thick.  Does that make sense?  I was so intrigued by this bottle, the taste and everything about it.  Thanks Vieve for thinking of me.

She also brought me back delicious German Chocolate which I will savor every single piece.  Delicious and creamy!!

Plus, I received the most adorable snowflake ornament.  I am excited to place it on my tree. 

Aw…what a delightful morning!!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

It still blows my mind that the same product in another country has a different taste. What the heck, Europe?!