Sunday, December 2, 2012

I love these two!

Have you ever  had anyone come into your life and instantly you feel completely blessed? I have had this happen to me several times and I absolutely love that feeling. When they are around, you feel this amazing peacefulness and warmth that fills your entire heart. Well, let me share with you two of these special people. I love them with all of my heart. I can’t even begin to share how blessed I feel to know them.  They glow.  They are so beautiful, adorable and kind.  I love them so much.

2012-12-02_19.31.59

These two sweethearts showed up tonight to sing to me.  I loved it.  They truly brightened my day…just like they do every time I see them. It doesn’t matter if they are with other people; they always make me feel special and loved. For two hours, they sang, laughed and talked. I love these two amazing friends. I am truly blessed to know them. They are so precious.  I am so glad they are apart of my life.  Aw…this is exactly what I needed tonight. I hope they know how special they are to me. 

I am so blessed.

~Michelle

3 comments:

Angela said...

wow that is so neat how all these girls find comfort and a good time with being with you

Gerb said...

Both keepers!! I love being around them, too.

¡Vieve! said...

That's awesome! How sweet of these girls to come by and brighten your day!