Wednesday, December 19, 2012

She stole the show!

You could say that she stole the show with her most contagious smile and excitement to dance.  No one on that stage could even compare to the dancer that we witnessed tonight.  My sweet adorable niece performed in her very first dance concert tonight.  I don’t think I have ever been so proud of her.  Well…I take that back, I am always so proud of her. 

She was so excited about her dance concert.  She was incredible.  She was so happy.  She was definitely in her element.  Aw…I love this girl.

2012-12-19_18.19.03

After she finished her second dance, Jessica went to find her.  She brought her over to our row.  She was so happy and full of smiles.  As she walked down the row, she hugged each person.  When it was my turn for a hug, she jumped up on my lap, put her arm around me and said, “I did it.  I really did it!”  It was awesome.  I almost started to cry.  She is absolutely the most adorable little girl that I know.  I am so lucky to have her in my life.  She is so precious!!  I am so proud of this little dancer.

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

She was the cutest of any girl up there! And her little hips shaking and big grin were the best part!