Thursday, April 3, 2014

100 days of happiness...starts tomorrow!!



I had a few moments (only a few) to check out Instagram and see what is happening in the life of my dear friends.  As I looked through the various posts, I found set of posts that were intriguing.  They were labeled #100daysofhappiness.  As I looked back through the posts, I saw various things and people.  Each time I clicked on a picture, I could see and read what brought my friend happiness during that particular day.  As I thought about how much I love being happy, I decided that I wanted to share it on my blog.  I quickly challenged my dear friend, Vieve, to play along with me.  So...for the next 100 days, you will be see what brings me happiness.   If you would like to join me, please do.  I love to see and hear what brings people happiness.



See you tomorrow for day one!!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Ooh I am so excited for this! I can't wait to see what you come up with.