Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Aw…I love delicious food!!

Tonight as I was driving home from work, I started thinking about what I wanted for dinner.  Nothing seemed enticing until a though popped into my head…Hu Hut!.  Last month, I had gone out to dinner with my family to a delicious place…a place that I was kind of hesitant about going but since I was with family, I knew that I really couldn’t go wrong.  Hu Hut Mongolian Grill is located in Spanish Fork and it is simply delicious.  You create your own Asian stir-fry  adding only what you want.   Aw…it is simply delicious!!  I usually had meat and veggies but there is so much more to choose from.  It is awesome.  Anyways,  I really wanted to eat there tonight so I called my parents and invited them to go with me. 

PART_1397103870176_autocompress1397103839229

Aw…it was simply delicious.  My heart and tummy were so happy.  I am so glad that this place popped into my thought process tonight.  I was able to eat lots and lots of delicious veggies!!!!  Aw….I love delicious food and I am so happy.  My tummy is content!!

~Michelle

P.S.  If you need someone to go with you sometime, pick me.  I love that place!!!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

This place looks amazing! We definitely need to go.