Monday, April 21, 2014

Sometimes…there aren’t any smiles left!

Sometimes…some days…some moments…there aren’t any smiles left!  I cannot seem to find one today because today was awful!!  Remember that I had surgery last Tuesday?  Well, I was put on some serious antibiotics that takes away your immune system. I was warned not to get by anyone infectious and I really tried not to.  Guess what?  I did.  I caught a secondary infection which lead to the most painful two days.  Today…I was taken back in…no numbness…just drilled and packed…TEARS!!! 

So tonight…I am curled up in my chair with my blanket…wishing that I was on a beach…

1779750_10152233606267037_1795877349_n

far…far…away!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

This is just so crappy! Mouth stuff is the worst. I hope you heal from this quickly!