Friday, April 25, 2014

Soft, clean sheets need to be my focus…

 

One thing that I do not like to do is…laundry. It makes me depressed and ornery. I am not sure exactly why it makes me feel that way but it simply does. I do not like sorting closes, washing them, drying them, folding them and definitely not putting them away. It drives me simply crazy. Seriously, I have no clue why it is brings on this melancholy disposition but it does. I try so hard to be excited or even be neutral but it doesn’t happen. NEVER. I have turned on music to liven my mood during my laundry process but it doesn’t work. I have tried watching a movie but that doesn’t work. So, I have arranged it in my life to do laundry once a month. It makes my life a little simpler so that I can only be depressed and ornery (when it comes to laundry) one day out of thirty-one instead of several times during the month. Anyway, today was laundry day and guess what? I was so sad and ornery. Nothing has changed.

BUT…

20140424_000710

When all of my laundry was put away and my bed had clean sheets on it…I smiled. I LOVE CLEAN SHEETS!!! I love the smell of them and the softness of them. I guess at the end of the whole laundry process, I can look forward to jumping in between my soft clean sheets and falling into a deep deep sleep…now that brings me happiness.

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Clean sheets are just amazing. They feel awesome, they smell great, and it's fantastic to slide in them.