Saturday, April 19, 2014

Being a mom for the day!!!

I received a message that one of my sweet little friends needed a “MOM” for a little while and she asked if I would just step into that role. See, her family is out of the country and has been gone for quite a while and she misses them terribly. I gladly stepped into that mode and we decided to hang out today. I don’t think that she will truly understand how that made me feel…it made me feel special in a very lucky way. We had so much fun!! We made bread, cupcakes, laughed, giggled, talked and talked and talked. I love spending time with her. She is so much fun and has so much love for life. Her smiles are contagious and she is just…well, simply incredible.

20140419_205011

She wouldn’t hold still to let me take a picture…she was too busy being silly. 

20140419_205007

isn’t she just adorable?

20140419_211704

This picture was taken after she blew up powdered sugar all over my kitchen.  She was trying to show her “Sorry” face!!  Oh, I just love this girl. 

Snapchat-20140419101245

Look how amazing these turned out…they are carrot cupcakes…just in case you were wondering what they were. I had so much fun today.  This girl makes me truly smile…inside and out!!!!  I am grateful that I was able to be a mom today…it simply made my day!!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Fun! I'm glad you could be there for her as she needed someone. And those cupcakes look so divine!