Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It was a perfect day for a pedicure…at least that is what we hoped!

Who knew that I would love having a pedicure?  Not me!  I don’t like feet and I do not like toes.  They are just some of the weirdest things that we have on our bodies.  I guess that I should rephrase that, I do not like adult feet or toes but babies toes have to be the cutest things ever.  Well, my sweet friend and I have been looking forward all day to the pedicure that we would have the privilege to be spoiled after a long day at the office. I kept watching the clock all afternoon because I was so excited.  See, we haven’t had much luck with finding a great place to be pampered.  We are not really that picky but lately, we have picked some winners (sarcastically speaking).  The people have just not been pleasant the service has been pretty poor.  Well, we heard of a place across from Sam’s club near the Provo Towne Mall that had great reviews. 

PART_1397889254391_autocompress1397889250419

Hmm…they definitely are not getting great reviews from us.  They were so grumpy and rude.  Maybe you should step on over to Vieve’s blog and check out her story of this whole adventure.  **SIGH**  I wish that we could find a place that makes us happy and excited about our toes.  My little Vietnamese lady was a little nicer than Vieve’s but…I guess, I will just say that I will never return to that place again. 

To leave this post on a better note, I am grateful for the opportunity to share this experience with an amazing friend!!!

~Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Gah this place was the worst! Never before have we had such a bad experience! We need to find a better place. At least your nails look amazing. :)

Angela said...

I've only done my toes once and I don't like feet much either