Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

One thing that I absolutely love is homemade soft chocolate chip cookies. Yes, I do. I love them so much that they make my heart (and tummy) smile. Didn’t I just say the same thing about Mom’s Taco Soup yesterday? Ha Ha. Anyway, I had to drop off some documentation to Vieve and guess what she had made…

Day 26(Vieve’s picture)

You got it. Chocolate Chip Cookies. She gave me a little package of them. Oh my goodness, I am definitely in heaven as I eat these cookies. They are simply divine. If you would like the recipe (which I highly recommend), drop on over to Vieve’s blog and print out her recipe. I promise, you won’t regret it.

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

These cookies were SO GOOD! I'm glad you liked them too, and I want to make them again! Maybe I'll just have to...