Sunday, April 27, 2014

Rain…

th (1)

Today has been an extremely long day, so tonight I went for a walk.  When I left it felt a little on the cool side but I didn’t think much about it because it felt nice.  As I was heading back home, I got caught in a huge down pour.  I loved it. I almost started singing but it was a little late and I just might have woken up the people in the houses that I was walking past.  As I walked home, I had a huge smile on my face. I love rain.  It is so refreshing!! I love the sound of the pitter patter as it hits the rooftops. By the time that I arrived home, I was drenched-wet head to toe!! So, what did I do, I slipped into my pajamas, grabbed a blanket and curled up next to window to listen to the sound of the rain.

Aw…it was peaceful. I love these kind of nights.

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

How fun! While it just is unpleasant to be wet, it's so fun to walk and be in the rain.