Thursday, April 10, 2014

It’s about to get wild around here.

The second Thursday, I have the privilege and opportunity to spend a couple of hours with some of my dearest friends and my mom teaching them how to create three different cards.  We have lots of fun creating and making mistakes and creating some more.  Spending time doing what I love with people that I truly care about is sweet happiness.  I love it. I love to watch them create.  I love to laugh and giggle with them.  Tonight, we created three fun baby cards using the stamp set  Wild Wonders from CTMH . Oh, the paper is Baby Cakes also by CTMH.  I love this stamp pad and this paper is so much fun!!  Look how adorable!!

day 7

the trio of cards

20140410_201140

a monkey

20140410_201111a hippopotamus

20140410_201509

and a giraffe!!

I am so glad that I have wonderful friends that love to create cards with me.  They truly bring smiles to my heart and soul.  I look forward to this night each month.  Come join us, I am sure that you would have lots of fun.

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

These cards were the BEST cards! I am so excited to send them to people, but also....I want to keep them for myself.