Thursday, April 17, 2014

I love to lend a helping hand especially when I get to work my creative brain!

I received a call from a friend of mine that needed some help in the creative area of her life. I love to help others and I love to create things so I was willing to sacrifice a few hours in her behalf.  Aw…I just love helping people.  It truly makes me smile!!  Tonight, I felt important to be asked to help with such a thing. 

This is what I ended up creating…

day14

What do you think? I sure hope that she likes them when she sees them printed and ready to go.

 

Her school colors are blue and yellow…so, I quickly ran to my favorite envelope store and purchased some yellow envelopes.

day 14

Package ready to be sent to Colorado for her!!  Aw…I hope that she likes them.  Hmmm….I love to lend a helping hand especially when I get to work my creative brain!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

These turned out so stinking cute! You should have these as a side business...in case anyone ever needs this type of thing again.