Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I created my very own stationary!!

I love paper.  I love notebooks.  I love pens.  I love cute things. I love writing letters but most stationary doesn’t have lines and I have to have lines because it drives me crazy when my handwriting is not straight.  So…I was thinking of all these wonderful things that I love when a thought popped into my head.  So, I started to create.  I printed off a bunch of papers using different colors for the font and cut them into the most perfect size.  I then dropped them off at KINKOS and they glued them together.  (I had no idea that they could do that…this could be way too much fun).

day 5

Viola!!!  I have my very own stationary pad!!!  Isn’t this pad simply adorable?!   Every time I look at it, I just smile.  I know that I am silly but….hey, little simple things bring a smile to my face and heart.  Aw…I am excited to write some letters on it.

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

This is so cute, and such a great idea - think of all that you can write and send!