Monday, March 24, 2014

Anchors!

anchor-hi

 

Tonight while studying Helaman 5:12, I came across an incredible quote that touched my heart. Elder Richard G. Scott stated,

"Anchor your life in Jesus Christ, your Redeemer. make your Eternal Father and his Beloved Son the most important priority in your life--more important than life itself, more important than a beloved companion or children or anyone on earth. Make their will your central desire. Then all you need for happiness will come to you."

Isn't that powerful? I love how he said, "make their will your central desire. Then all you need for happiness will come to you"--isn't that awesome? Love it!!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I really like this - and I'm trying to make it happen. Thanks for posting thoughts like this, it helps keep me on track!