Saturday, May 31, 2014

Oreo Cupcakes!!

 

Day 58…

OreoC[2]

I am grateful for amazing friends in my life. One of them in particular always is willing to help me out when I am in a bind. Earlier this week, I needed 48 cupcakes and I didn’t have any time to make them. I had thought about dropping by Sweet Tooth Fairy or Cocoa Bean and purchasing them but I really didn’t have time for that either. I had so much going on and my day seemed to get crazier than ever. SO…my dear friend, Vieve, came to the rescue. She made 48 delicious Oreo cookie cupcakes and they were scrumptious. Thank you dear friend for helping me out when I was in a bind. I am so grateful for your friendship and so grateful for you amazing help!!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I'm glad they all worked out! Luckily an Oreo cupcake is pretty hard to mess up, and the end result is deliciousness.