Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sprinkles…

Day 47…

Ok…I have the coolest friend in the world. She goes on the most incredible vacations and has so much fun. I live through her adventures. She found located in California a cupcake ATM. Serious?! An ATM that serves cupcakes! Who would have thought such a thing? She located the spot and she and her husband drove there (after her amazing adventure at Disneyland) to experience this cupcake ATM.

day 69-1

Guess what? She brought me one back. It totally made my entire day!! Aw…love this girl. She truly brings a smile to my face. I am grateful that she lets me be a part of her adventures vicariously.

Aw…how fun!!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

These cupcakes were pretty tasty! I'm glad they survived the trip back - we should go visit an ATM together...