Sunday, May 11, 2014

A friend that I treasure…

 

ess1402595220838

I have a special friend that remembers me on this particular day every year. She is such an incredible example of someone that I want to become more like. I cannot even begin to truly describe her other than she is powerful beyond words. She brings an instant smile to my face and fills my heart with so much happiness. Mother’s day is extremely difficult for me and this year, it was no exception. I was grateful for the opportunity and privilege to sit, talk, laugh and cry with her tonight. It is exactly what I needed. Aw…I love this girl so much.

ess1402595179937

Isn’t this rose incredibly beautiful?  I love it so much.  I sat there tonight and looked at this flower.  It is simply gorgeous.  Thank you Julia for the flower, diet coke, card and especially for your time.  I truly love you so much!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

That rose is so pretty! How awesome that she brings you the things you love on this day.