Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Saying goodbye…

 

Day 55…

It is so hard for me to say goodbye to people. It is definitely that I truly struggle with. I always get a lump in my chest when it comes to it. Even though people say that we will keep in touch…it rarely happens even though I try my hardest to keep friendships growing strong. So, when it comes to saying goodbye, I really don’t do that great.

20140527_203817

Last night for young women’s, we had to say goodbye to one of our amazing young women leaders. Brittani has been awesome to serve with. She truly has touched my heart in so many ways. I will miss seeing and visiting with her. BUT…I truly know that their prayers have been answered and she and her family are doing what they are supposed to be doing. It is just so difficult to say goodbye.  Good Luck Brittani!  We will definitely miss you!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

It's always the worst, saying goodbye to people. Hopefully the new person joining the presidency will help fill that hole.