Sunday, May 4, 2014

Such powerful young women…

day 32

As I was pondering the things that I should share with my sweet young women today, my thoughts turned to my very first calling with the young women as a Mia Maid leader. Those first amazing young women touched my life in ways that I cannot even describe from decorated heart doors filled with happy notes to inspiring lessons that changed our lives. They are powerful young women who I am so blessed to know and to love. As I have watched them mature into adulthood, I am so overwhelming grateful for them and definitely proud of them. Thank you for being such incredible examples to me...then and definitely now. Sweet girls, I love each one of you and feel so blessed to have learned and served with you many years ago. You truly have a special place in my heart!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

You have had some amazing young women, and those young women have had an amazing leader! It's so awesome you get to be involved with so many of them.