Saturday, May 17, 2014

Shopping brings pure happiness…sometimes!

t-20140515013846

I have a friend that will be entering the LDS Mission Training Center soon. She has asked me several times if I would take her shopping for clothes. I helped her shop for school last year and had a blast. So, on Thursday, we took the entire day and went shopping. I think that we perused every store in the University Mall looking for skirts, blouses, sweaters, leggings and anything else that we could think of as she embarks for her LDS mission to Poland. We laughed and laughed. She is not a shopper so we had to stop several times. At one point, she had been a really good sport trying on lots and lots of skirts and things that we rewarded ourselves with delicious ice cream from Coldstone. We were able to accomplish so much and probably need only one or more shopping trips and she will be already for her mission.  I am so excited for her and cannot wait to hear about her adventures in Poland. 

I am excited to see her growth and here of her amazing adventures. I am so proud that she has chosen to serve a mission.

Aw…today was a great day!!

. Love her smile.

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

This sounds like such a great day! I'm glad you guys could carve out time in your schedules to go shopping.