Wednesday, May 14, 2014

There will be times…

ess1402721923963

Tonight as I was getting ready for bed, a particular quote came to my mind. It was one that I had shared while teaching my young women on Sunday. I had written it in my daily devotional journal so that I could always have the opportunity to look back on it and remind myself of the importance of putting effort into my testimony. Pres. Monson stated, “There will be times when you face challenges which might jeopardize your testimony or you may neglect it as you pursue other interests, I plead with you to keep it strong. It is your responsibility, and yours alone to keep its flame burning brightly. Effort is required but it is effort you will never, ever regret.” As I put in effort with building and strengthening my testimony, the simple words “effort is required but it is effort you will never, ever regret” appears so strongly in my mind. I am trying and even though life can be so hard to bear, I know that my effort---I just won’t regret it which simply brings a smile to my heart.

~Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I really like that! Thanks for sharing it.

¡Vieve! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.