Thursday, May 15, 2014

3 special things…

Today I found happiness in three things…

ess1402721882070

These three things made me smile. First of all, my little foot-rester- thingy- majig (what are they really called?) helped me to smile today. I absolutely love it. Vieve had had one under her desk and I really wanted one and never got around to purchasing one. So she gave me one for Christmas (or was it my birthday) and I have been so grateful for it ever since. It is so nice to put your feet and legs on it. LOVE IT.

Second and third things, my external hard drive and my USB. Oh, I am grateful for them. They contain so many happy things. All…three little simple items that make my life smile with happiness. If I didn’t have them, I know that I still would be happy but so grateful that they have helped my life be organized and simple. HA

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Those are some great things! Putting up your feet, enjoying things on the hard drive, and organizing things on the USB. Sometimes, that's all you need!