Sunday, June 1, 2014

I simply adore her.

 

Day 59

1403996054467

I absolutely adore this little friend of mine. She brings so much sunshine in my life. No matter how horrible of a mood I might be in, I can guarantee that if I see or chat with her, she turns that mood into complete sunshine. Today, I happened to drop by my brother and sister-in-law’s home. Brys was in her bedroom playing so I went downstairs to visit with her. She is so personable and inquisitive. She wanted to know what I had been doing, what I was going to do and how I had slept last night. She genuinely cares. I learn so much from her each time I spend time with her. She truly makes me smile and helps me become a better person. I wish I was more like Brys. In fact, I wish more people were more like little Brys. She loves people and loves life. It shines throughout her smile and her beautiful brown eyes. Aw…I just love that little niece of mine.

~Chelle!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

She is just so cute! I like how aware she is of others, and making sure they're doing what they're supposed to be doing. ;)