Thursday, June 5, 2014

Conversations…

 

Day 63

I love having conversations with this little girl. She has a memory like no other. Seriously, she remembers everything. Tonight we went with Mom to pick up a prescription. While we were sitting in the car, Brylie started talking. Our conversation went like this:

Brys: “Do you remember when we went to watch Elle play basketball?

Me: “Yes.”

Brys: She climbed over the fence (the railing at the high school) and gave us huge hugs. It was the night Uncle Mike died.

Me: “I remember that.”

Brys: “Then, you bought me new pajamas because I was sleeping at your house and I didn’t have any.”

Me: “Um, I guess that is what happened.”

Brys: “Elle is on a mission and Ashwey is going on one soon. Do you think that they will forget me? Wait…take a picture of me and send it to them.”

I took a picture of her and she asks to see it.

20140609_190410

Brys: “That is a good one. Send it to them.”

Me: “Ok. I don’t think that they will forget you.”

Brys: “Good because I won’t forget them.”

These little conversations with her melt my heart.  Aw…she makes me smile!!!  Love this girl!!

~Chelle!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

She's so cute! And that memory...she'll always keep everyone in line with that!