Friday, June 6, 2014

Trivia


Day 64…


I love learning new things.  I love to learn random trivia.  I love to think.  I have a friend that shares all types of random trivia with me every time she emails me.  It is always at the end of the information or thought that she is sharing with me.  I look for that single line of trivia every time I open an email from her.  You never know when a random bit of information will be useful in a conversation or in a game or in any type of situation.  I absolutely love it.  Hmm…I was just thinking; I am not sure that I have ever shared that with her.  I probably should.  So today, I offer you some random trivia.

 

”Coca cola" is the second most recognized word in the world after “Ok". 

 
Isn’t this fantastic?  Ha Ha!!!  I just love it. 


Happy learning!

Michelle

No comments: