Monday, June 16, 2014

a bittersweet day!


Day 74...


Today I spent most of the day being with this friend of mine.  She will be soon entering the Mission Training Center to serve an LDS mission in the faraway land of Poland.  Two days to be exact. There are so many emotions that I am feeling right now that I cannot even describe.  I am so excited for her have this incredible adventure but on the other hand, I am going to miss her terribly.  We have had our ups and downs and a lot of those downs have been horrible but over the past few weeks, a lot of those downs have been replaced with forgiveness and a genuine change of heart.  We have been friends for so long—we laugh, we argue, we cry, we tease, we watch movies together, we ask each other questions that make us think, we giggle, we talk deeply about the gospel, and sometimes when we are together, we just don’t say anything.  I am going to miss her more than I want to.  I just love her to pieces.  Good luck Ash in that faraway land!!!  I will be praying for you each and every day!!!
 
Love ya!!
~Michelle

No comments: