Thursday, June 26, 2014

Oh my goodness! Popcorn

Day 84…

 


I have a sweet friend that is in the Mission Training Center getting ready to serve a mission and I miss her terribly.  SO…last night I decided to make a delicious treat to send to her.  I forget how much I love to bake.  Well…I guess…making Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate, and Carmel Popcorn is not really baking…it is popping, melting and stirring.  HA HA!!! 
 
Want the recipe?
 
 
Oh my goodness!  Popcorn
1 cup popcorn kernels, popped
1 lb. Almond Bark
1lb. caramel
3/4 cup chocolate chips
Place popcorn in a very large mixing bowl. Pour crushed candy canes over the top of the popcorn. Melt the almond bark according to the package.
Once the almond bark is melted.  Mix well. 
Pour over the popcorn.  Pour the popcorn out onto a piece of waxed paper, parchment or foil.  Spread it out into an even layer and leave it alone. 
Melt the caramel and drizzle over the popcorn.  Melt the chocolate chips and drizzle over the popcorn and caramel.  Leave it until the almond bark and chocolate has hardened. 
When chocolate is hardened, use your hands to break up popcorn into chunks.  Toss in a bowl and eat!!  So delicious!!!
 
 
~Michelle

No comments: