Monday, June 30, 2014

Good morning!


Day 88…

 

This morning, I realized what I have been missing.  Every morning for the past little while, I have felt a little odd.  I wasn’t sure why but this morning I came to a conclusion.  See…almost every morning for the past several years, I would receive a text or two.  This friend of mine would simply text “good morning” or something along that line.   Well, that certain friend of mine is away for 10 months on an adventure.  So I haven’t received those simple messages each morning and I realized how much I have missed it.  I love that simple phrase.  Good Morning.  I usually do not hear those simple two words since I do not see anyone in the mornings.

 
I used to work with a friend of mine that would say phrase to me every morning when I had arrived at work.  Well, she doesn’t work with me anymore so I do not hear that simple phrase.  Those that I work with really don’t seem to talk in the mornings so…

 
Hmmm….Now I know why my mornings have been so strange. 
 
~Michelle

No comments: