Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Choose Tacos!

Day 68…

When someone asks me what I want to eat, my mind instantly goes to Mexican food.  I absolutely love tacos and anything about tacos.  If I had to choose one food that I had to eat every single day for the rest of my life…it would be TACOS.   If you really ponder this thought…tacos would be the best bet.  Just think of all the things that you could make with tacos-

 

Tacos

Chips & Salsa

Salad without the tortilla

Nachos

Taco Salad

All the veggies by themselves dipped in ranch dressing.

Hamburger (roll it up in the tortilla)

See…the possibilities are endless.  HA HA!!! 

If you have to choose a food…choose tacos!!  They truly will bring a smile to your face. J

If you would like to have a recipe for Sloppy Tacos…check out this website.


 
Happy eating!

~Michelle

No comments: