Friday, November 1, 2013

Special friends.

Two of my sweet dear friends asked if we could go out to dinner sometime. The date and time was set. Friday, November 1st at 6:00 PM. The place was agreed upon. The Olive Garden. I was excited to meet up with these two and catch up on life. Life has been so crazy that we haven’t been able to talk much. I am so lucky to know them. I have been blessed to have them in my life for approximately the past four years. We have spent many hours talking and texting. They have taught me so much about myself and about life.

erin and BentlyOne thing that I love about Erin is her love for people. She sees the good in everyone and rarely finds anything that is negative about others.  She has smile that brightens the room that she is in.  Another thing that I absolutely love about her is that she loves being a mother. She radiates when she is looking her sweet little one. Erin, thanks for being such a wonderful example to me. You are simply amazing!!!

photoAw…Annie. One thing that I love about Annie is her strong testimony. She loves the gospel and she simply radiates when she is sharing anything about it. I know that she has touched my life many times by her amazing example. Another thing that I love about Annie is her laugh.  It is amazing and is contagious.  When she is laughing, everyone that is near her is laughing too.  I love this prankster.  Thanks Annie for being so awesome!!

~Michelle

P.S. Today I am grateful for special moments that touch my heart.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

How awesome, going out to dinner with friends! They seem like two really awesome girls.