Monday, November 25, 2013

Seeds…my new treat!

A few days ago, my dear friend showed up with some delicious treats for me to have. I am so grateful that I have people in my life helping me through this little adventure (I am trying to remain positive while trying to stay alive) that I am experiencing.  Vieve brings me delicious treats that are right in line with the doctors orders.  Dalene sends me link after link that lead me to finding new recipes to try.  While my parents, try their hardest to be upbeat and be my cheerleaders when ordering out seems so difficult.  I am grateful for good people in my life.  I am truly blessed.

So when I saw…

20131203_165024

SUNFLOWER SEEDS 

20131203_164550and PUMPKIN SEEDS happiness filled my heart!!

I might just feel like a bird when all of this is over…ha ha!!

~Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

You really are eating a little like a bird! Hopefully you can find enough things to eat and stay alive!

Angela said...

those are good treats