Friday, November 22, 2013

Grapefruit!

So every morning, I usually have yogurt and oatmeal but since my change in my everyday diet, I have to figure something else out.  So, as I was walking aimlessly through the store, my eyes fell upon some delicious looking grapefruit.  I decided that I would try eating them in the mornings for breakfast.  Well, I have found that they are kind of messy to eat while sitting at my desk, trying not to get juice everywhere.  HA HA 

So…I have an important question for you.  How do you eat your grapefruit? 

 

20131121_101058

In a bowl?


20131122_102815

Or do you peel yours like an orange?

Hmm…I like them both ways…they still are messy but…oh, so delicious!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I need to just bite the bullet and try some grapefruit. It looks delicious enough.