Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Snuggling…I don’t mind at all.

2013-08-19_08.03.22

I was able to hang out with this cute girl all day long. She brings a lot of sunshine into my life and makes me giggle about anything and everything. Anyway, we were at Mom’s taking care of her when one of my mom’s friends and two boys showed up for a visit. Brylie immediately snuggled up to me. After a few minutes, she whispers, “I don’t like babies; I just like toys and TV.” My mom’s friend has a little boy who adores my parents. He loves to sit on their lap and just cuddle with them. Apparently…Brylie does not like this. So the entire time I got to snuggle with Brylie while she watched the little boy very intently. I didn’t mind at all.

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

That's so cute - she is a great snuggler. No matter the reason, how awesome that she snuggled with you.