Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sometimes we just a need a reminder of what others see in us.

Have you ever had one of those days that you just feel like…well, that you really aren’t sure who you are anymore?  Or why you are even here?  Or what purpose you have on this earth?  Well, my mind has been going through this type of thinking for the past few days…weeks…months.  Sometimes I wonder if I chose the wrong path or made some critical error or something of that nature to lead me to this type of thinking. 

Anyway, while thinking all of these thoughts, I happened to glance at my bookshelf and noticed a framed picture. 

20131203_220749

One of my dear friends created this for me for a Christmas gift one year.  She told me that these are the words that she would describe me. 

20131203_220859

Tonight I needed to read and ponder it.  I think everyone should have one of these within their reach…just for a reminder of what others see in you.

~Michelle 

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

That is just so sweet! I want to do something like this, I wonder if I could figure it out. So many nice things and memories your friend has to say about you!

Angela said...

thats cute my daughter made one for me once but it was done with pictures and words from a magazine