Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope that you have had a fabulous Thanksgiving.  I have so much to be grateful for and as I sit here and type this sentence, my heart is filled with so much peace and gratitude.  I hope that you take a moment and reflect on your many blessings.  It is powerful. 

After eating, napping, cleaning up and eating again, our family headed to the movies.  We watched the new Disney movie, Frozen.

images

It was simply fabulous.  We laughed, we cried and we laughed some more.  If you haven’t had a chance to watch it, I 100% recommend it.  After you watch, I have a question for you…at what length would you go to to save a loved one’s life? 

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I am ObSeSeD with this movie! I love it so - and the soundtrack is so fabulous! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!