Saturday, November 16, 2013

It is Hannah’s wedding day!!

 

Last night, Hannah and I had dinner. It was so awesome to sit and visit with her as she shared so many thoughts and emotions. We chatted about the first time we met and the many many experiences that has led us up to this very day. It was awesome to reflect back on the growth of this sweet young woman.

 

541474_10201533954365454_1353103107_n

We talked about that in less than 24 hours she would be married and sealed for time and eternity in the Provo Temple. I felt so much happiness in my heart as I have watched this young woman grow into the person that she is today. Now, today I had the opportunity to attend the beautiful and sacred ceremony and witness the beginning of an eternal marriage. I am so excited for them. They looked so happy.

Hannah, I am so proud of you!!!  Love ya!

~Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

She's so pretty, and those girls are adorable! How fabulous that you got to catch up before all the craziness.

Angela said...

that is so wonderful thanks for posting this she is a beautiful girl