Wednesday, November 27, 2013

a bunless hamburger

While getting my massage today, the subject came up about my new adventure. I told Ashley, Allison and Billie (our massage therapists) that I was craving a delicious hamburger. They told me that Carl’s Jr. makes a hamburger wrapped in lettuce. Interesting? I did not know that. They also told me that Jimmy John’s makes a delicious sandwich called an “Unwich”. I am intrigued and excited to try out these interesting no gluten, no soy, no flour and no dairy foods.

After work, Mom and I decided to take Dad dinner at work. We stopped at Wendy’s and I remembered what the girls were saying at work today. So, I asked the little girl at the window if they make a “bunless hamburger”. They do!! YAHOO!

20131127_194804

It wasn’t as exciting as I wanted it to be but it was something different. 

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

That burger looks so interesting! It's so great now that you have a way to still enjoy a burger!