Saturday, November 2, 2013

Inspiring Music.

My dear friend, Vieve, put together a music mix for me. Thank you so kindly. When I loaded this CD into my car, I was excited to see what she had placed on it. Boy, was I NOT disappointed. The first song on the mix was Brave by Sara Bareills. Oh my goodness, I love this song. It warms my heart and strengthens my will to do the things that I want to and need to do. For the past week, I have been listening to it every time I get into my car. It gives me the excitement to be motivated to do the things that I feel inclined to do and the courage to accomplish anything and everything. I just need to be brave.

So, when I found this video, my heart swelled a zillion times in size…

 

 

and I can’t help but be BRAVE

~Michelle

I am grateful for inspiring music that leads to calm and comfort the heart.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Oh my gosh, that video. Adorable.
No, I'm not crying, it's just raining my face. No tears here, no.