Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

Halloween is not one of my favorite holidays.  I am not excited about dressing up.  I am not excited about going to haunted houses and getting scared.  I am not fond of scary things or scary people.  I don’t like to go to the stores during the Halloween season because I am not sure what people are dressed up in costume or if that is really how they dress and act.  If HALLOWEEN was all about cute pumpkins and doing things for other people, I would totally love it…but it isn’t.  I only saw a few cute costumes when I opened the door to hand out candy tonight.  In fact, I happened to see a lot of “dead” things.  Dead Prom Queens.  Dead cheerleaders. Dead husband, wife and baby.  Yes, I opened the door to a guy and his pregnant wife who told me that they were dead.  He said, “I am a dead husband, this is my dead wife and pointing to her very pregnant tummy-this is my dead baby.”  Serious?  Why would someone think of that?  So, when I opened to door to the cutest little Minnie Mouse, my heart was filled with plenty of joy.  She was so adorable that I invited her in for some ice cream.  HA HA!!!  Miss Brylie was the most adorable little Minnie Mouse that I have ever seen.

 brylie-mickey mouseHappy Halloween!!!

~Michelle

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Yes, that seemed to be the craze for this year. Combine zombie with anything. I saw a zombie jedi. It was so overdone, that I didn't really think it was that creative. Cute Minnie Mouse though. Glad it wasn't a zombie Minnie Mouse, although guaranteed someone did that somewhere.

¡Vieve! said...

I can't believe the dead baby thing, that's literally one of the worst things I've ever heard. Miss B is looking so cute in her costume though!