Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It is party time!!!

slidescover%20(2)

Hello! For this week, I am throwing a Half-Off Jewelry Party for some fabulous Park Lane jewelry. For this week only, you can get anything in the Park Lane catalogue for half off. If you’d like to take advantage of this awesome offer, I’d love for you to do so! Especially with the holidays coming up – these beautiful jewels make for a great Christmas gifts! Please get me your order by Tuesday, October 22, 2013 so that I can place the order in time.

Some great-to-know stuff – Park Lane has a lifetime guarantee on all of their jewelry, so should it break, you’ll get to exchange it with no problems, and if you just don’t like it, you can exchange that as well. There are some great jewels, something that everyone can find!
And, if you’d like to learn how to get some free jewelry, and have a fabulous night with friends, I’d love to have you host a party! Hosting a party gets the hostess so many benefits – I hope you’ll take advantage of this!

If you want to take a look at all of the options, visit www.jewelsbyparklane.com

No comments: