Monday, December 13, 2010

a tree decorated perfectly

IMG_4861 I love Christmas lights.  I love to drive along the streets and look at the Christmas lights in yards and on houses of those that I pass. I love bright colored lights but my most favorite ones are the houses and yards decked out with white lights.  I love it! 

Before I leave work each night (it is usually dark-very dark), I look out the window by my desk and look at the tree that is all lit up with white lights.  It is amazingly beautiful.  The white lights are strung so perfectly from the trunk throughout the the many branches.  It sits close to the road so all can partake of its incredible beauty. 

Secretly, I know that the school across the tree decorated this tree especially for me.  I know they wanted something bright for me to look at as I walk to my car.  Ok…I can pretend…we all can pretend that they decorated it just for me.  Thank you Provo College for making me smile!

I love Christmas lights!

~Michelle

**picture courtesy from Gabby’s iPhone**

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

That tree is so pretty! Provo College did a good job on all their trees - which I appreciate seeing!