Sunday, December 26, 2010

It is too quiet…this feels strange!

Down-blanket-full It has been a very quiet day.  I am not used to these types of Sundays.  I am usually going from here to there, answering phone calls, visiting people, attending meetings--it hasn’t been this quiet for a very long time.  It feels strange.  I am not sure that I really like it.  It is too quiet.

After church, I curled up in my blankets and watched Christmas movies.  The phone did not ring nor did anyone knock at the door.  What a strange day!  I did receive a couple of texts---which was nice.  This day has been too quiet.  Way too quiet!  I should be really grateful but…I am not really.  It is just too quiet! 

I might just go for a ride in my car…it is too quiet in my home. Way too quiet. This day is so strange!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

It's always so weird to be in a quiet home when you're not used to it! It makes me so uneasy - and like, extra paranoid.